Tokin Olexandr Pavlovych is the Head of Academic Services Directorate, Professor of the Department of Manufacturing, Repair and Materials Engineering, Ph.D. in Engineering, Associate Professor, Merited Lecturer of Ukraine, awarded Petro Mohyla Lapel Badge, the highest honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Phone: (044) 280-42-59
Valentyna Andviivna Tkachenko is the Deputy Head of Academic Services Division
Phone: (044) 280-45-82
Academic Services Directorate consists of Educational Policy and Methods Division, Quality Assurance Division and Technical Facilities Division. Prof. O.P. Tokin is the Head of Academic Services Directorate.
The main organizational and managerial tasks and functions of Academic Services Directorate are as follows:
- To control departments readiness for a new academic year,
- To monitor teaching workload and its execution,
- To control readiness of the educational and laboratory facilities for a new academic year,
- To monitor how examinations, state examinations and defense of graduate papers are prepared;
- To control how directors of centers, deans of faculties and heads of departments fulfill the rector’s orders.
The main activity areas of Academic Services Directorate are:
- To conduct activities related to educational and methodological work aimed at implementing the Bologna higher education system of full-time, part-time and distance learning to improve the quality assurance for training of junior specialists, bachelors, specialists and masters in compliance with the state standards of education;
- To plan, carry out and supervise the educational process;
- To develop and implement modern forms and methods of teaching;
- To furnish the educational process with methodological, organizational and informational support;
- To introduce new teaching methods to the educational process, to expand distance learning programs;
- To organize NTU educational, methodological and counseling assistance to NTU training units and separate correspondence departments and advisory centers;
- To collect, analyze and use information for carrying out and improving the educational process;
- To open new specialties and specializations;
- To prepare for accreditation and licensing of the existing specialties;
- To work towards employability of the university graduates and to keep in touch with them;
- To organize professional advancement of the academic staff;
- To facilitate the cooperation with the centers and the educational establishments that form the NTU educational complex;
- To organize publishing of manuals, textbooks, monographs and other educational literature.
Address: room 322, 1, M. Omelianovycha-Pavlenka Str., Kyiv.
Phone: (044) 280-42-59, (044) 280-45-85