Natalia Volodymyrivna Scherbatiuk is the head of the Legal Service.
Olena Vasylivna Denysiuk is a legal expert of the Legal Service.
The Legal Service of National Transport University was founded under the order of National Transport University on March 11, 2011. It is a subdivision of the University which functions under the Provisions on the National Transport University legal service approved by NTU order № 189 of 05/13/16.
The main functions of the Legal Service are the following:
- To ensure the appropriate application of regulations and other documents at the university, to submit proposals for resolving legal issues related to the university activity to the Rector of the university;
- To develop and participate in drafting acts and other documents related to the university activity;
- To conduct legal examination of draft acts and other documents prepared by the university subdivisions, to endorse them with the initials of the heads or deputy-heads of the subdivisions concerned. In case of their discrepancies with the legislation to submit well-founded proposals to the concerned subdivision in order to amend them in accordance with the current legislation;
- To take part in ensuring the protection of property rights and university legal interests in case of failure or improper fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- To organize claim settlements and legal actions, to perform the analysis of the results;
- To oversee if the subdivisions follow the order of claiming procedures established at the university;
- To facilitate timely measures to eliminate violations specified in the documents of the prosecutor’s response, judicial decisions, corresponding documents of legal and regulatory authorities;
- To help with the law enforcement of the labour group rights;
- To take part in the preparation of the labour group agreement, to consult the university labour group and students on the legal issues and to perform a number of other duties.
Address: room 415, 1, M. Omelianovycha-Pavlenka Str., Kyiv.
Phone: +38 (044) 280-53-26