Masters of the first graduation of SmaLog of National Transport University, Department of Transport Systems and Road Safety, Faculty of Transport and Information Technologies defended master’s work.
And they got the qualification of a Master of Transport Technologies (in road transport) in specialty 275 “Transport technologies (in road transport)” on the educational and scientific program “Smart Transport and Logistics for Cities SMALOG”. The program was created as part of the ERASMUS+ protect “SmaLog”
Joined the work of the Examination Board the dean of the Faculty – prof. Victor Danchuk, as well as European colleagues on the SmaLog project:
- prof. Antonio Comi (Tor Vergata University)
- prof. Luca Persia (Sapienza University)
- prof. Norbert Gruenwald (Hochschule Wismar University)
- prof. Aleksander Sładkowski (Silesian University of Technology)
The defense took place in English and Ukrainian, which allowed foreign colleagues to take part in the discussions.
Masters presented quality works in which they used the knowledge and information obtained in European universities, because the project provides for a six-month internship for masters.
Among the topics of the work were the following:
– Road network modeling through PTV Visum environment of city Trani, Italy
– Road transport simulation with O/D matrix estimation, case study city Trani, Italy
Both students interned at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
– Improving Efficiency of the Logistics System of Road Freight Transport (MV Werften) – the master completed an internship at Hochschule Wismar University of applied Science: Technology, Business and Design, Germany
– Improvement in the organization and safety of road traffic on a separate section of the road through modeling in the PTV Vissim software – the master completed an internship at Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Congratulations to the graduates and wish them success and continued academic career!