Iryna Victorivna Bohachevska — Acting Head of the Department of Philosophy and Pedagogics, Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, Professor; author and co-author of more than 90 scientific and educational-methodical papers.
The department was founded in November, 1944.
The Department of Philosophy and Pedagogics as an independent unit has been functioning since November 1964 although the beginning of its activity dates back to the foundation of Kyiv Automobile and Road Institute in 1944. For half a century of its history, along with the University structural reorganization, the name of the department, its academic staff, a list of academic disciplines and specializations changed several times. But the department staff has always consisted of highly educated, enthusiastic, creative and talented people who dedicate years and decades of their life to scientific activity, ever-increasing teaching skills and students’ education.
The Academic Staff of the Department:
Serhii Vasyliovych Syniakov – Professor at the department, Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, Professor.
Khalidakhon Shamshytdynivna Bakhtiiarova – Professor at the department, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Olena Oleksandrivna Balahura – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Philosophical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Svitlana Valentynivna Volobueva – Associate Professor at the department.
Yuliia Dmytrivna Dobronosova – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Philosophical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Olena Anatoliivna Lavrynovych – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Philosophical Sciences.
Lyudmyla Mykhailivna Lipich – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Philosophical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Svitlana Mykolaivna Starovoit – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Viktoriia Vitaliivna Tsypko – Professor at the department, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Kateryna Ivanivna Aliekseeva – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Philosophical Sciences.
Eduard Anatoliiovych Yurchenko – Associate Professor at the department, Candidate of Philosophical Sciences.
Svitlana Dmytrivna Urenova– Senior Lecturer at the department.
Maryna Mykolaivna Klymenko – Assistant Lecturer at the department, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences.
Inna Anatoliivna Seredina – head of the laboratory.
Scientific and Methodological Papers of the Department Lecturers:
- Klymenko, M. N. Modeling and Development of Engineer Career: educational manual. – K.: NTU, 2017. – 52 p.
- Aristova A. V The Phenomenon of Religious Deviation: theoretical essays. – K.: Interservice, 2017. – 182 p.
- Functionality of Religion: Ukrainian context [monograph] / ed. by prof. A. Kolodny, L. Filippovich. – K.: UAR, 2017. – 339 p. (In co-authorship with Aristova A. V.).
- Dobronosova Y.D., Aristova A. V. Philosophy of Art of Design: educational and methodical manual for independent work of students, applicants of master’s degree in 022 “Design” specialty. – K.: NTU, 2017. – 100 p.
- Dobornosova Y. D. Ethics: educational manual for higher technical education institutions (in “Jurisprudence”, “Design”, “Ecology, Environmental Protection and Sustainable Use of Natural Resources”, “Professional Education (transport)” specializations). – K.: NTU, 2015. – 156p.
- Star Innovative Learning Technologies: educational manual for students of higher technical education institutions / [Team of the authors; editor-in-chief H. S. Bakhtiiarova; scientific ed. A. V Aristova; dictionary compiler S.V. Volobuieva]. – K.: NTU, 2015. – 170 p. (11.5 d.a.)
- Philosophy of Global Problems of the Present: educational manual for students of higher technical education institutions / [team of the authors; Under the editorship of prof. A.V. Aristova; dictionary compiler S.V. Volobueva, Associate Professor]. – K.: NTU, 2015. – 186 p.
- Yurchenko E. A. The Ethical Principles of State Power and Public Administration in the Countries of the Ancient East: General Features // State Administration in the Countries of the Ancient East / V.V. Omelchuk (head of the authors’ staff, introduction), [preface, author Y. C. Shemshuchenko]: educational manual. – K.: “MP Lesya”, 2015. – P.65-92 (Series: World Traditions of Public Administration – Vip.II). (with MES stamp)
The Main Research Areas at the Department of Phylosophy and Pedagogics:
- philosophical aspect of education and modern educational technologies;
- vocational training fundamentals in the European educational space;
- sociocultural, psychological and pedagogical factors of personality formation: the Ukrainian context
The results of scientific research are regularly published in scientific professional journals, such as: «Actual Problems of Philosophy and Sociology», The Bulletin of National Transport University, «Economics and Transport Management», «The Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University», «Bulletin of Zhytomyr I. Franko State University», «The Bulletin of Cherkasy University», «The Bulletin of National Aviation University. Series: Philosophy. Culturology», «Hilea. Scientific Bulletin», «The Humanitarian Bulletin of the State University of Agriculture», «Scientific Bulletin of the Institute of Professional and Technical Education of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», «Scientific Journal of the M.P. Drahomanov NPU», «Scientific Notes of NAUKMA», «Religion and Socium», «Ukrainian Religious Studies», «The Bulletin of Kharkiv V.N. Karazin National University», «Philosophy of Education», etc.
The leading academic staff members of the department are registered on GoogleScholar search platform, and have personal profiles in the Ukrainian Scientists Worldwide scientific network community.
Address: Office 349, 445a
1 Mykhaila Omelianovycha-Pavlenka Str.,
01010 Kyiv, Ukraine
Phone: +38 (044) 280-52- 65