Tetiana Anatoliivna Vorkut – the Head of the Department, Doctor of Science in Engineering, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, distinguished with Excellence in Education of Ukraine award. She is the author of more than 120 academic and teaching and guiding works, including seven monographs and four educational manuals, the certificates of authorship and a patent for an invention.
The department was founded on the basis of the Department of Transport Systems and Marketing and was separated in 1998. The first Head of the Department was Professor Oleksandr Semenovych Ihnatenko, Doctor of Science in Engineering. Then the department was headed by Professor Petro Romanovych Levkovets, Doctor of Science in Engineering. Under his supervision 25 PHD’s and 3 Doctoral theses in the field of Economics and Engineering were presented and defended.
The Academic Staff at the Department of Transport Law and Logistics:
Tetiana Anatoliivna Vorkut – The Head of the Department, Doctor of Science in Engineering, Professor. Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine.
Liudmyla Mykolaivna Volynets – PhD in Economics , Associate Professor.
Bohdan Vasylovych Romaniuk – PhD in Juridical Sciences, Professor at the department, Associate Professor. Honored Lawyer of Ukraine.
Vitalii Serhiiovych Kharuta – PhD in Engineering, Professor at the department, Associate Professor. Vice-Rector for Academic Work of National Transport University.
Oksana Yevhenivna Bilonoh – PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor.
Iryna Ivanivna Halak – PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor.
Olha Mykolaivna Dehtiarova – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor.
Andrii Mykolaiovych Dmytrychenko – PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor.
Anna Mykhailivna Dobrovolska – PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Management, Logistics and Tourism.
Yevheniia Volodymyrivna Dovzhenko – PhD in Juridical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Yevhenii Mykhailovych Lebid – PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor.
Yurii Volodymyrovych Lushchai – PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor.
Andrii Volodymyrovych Petunin – PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor, the Head of Laboratory Equipment at the department.
Alina Valeriivna Sevostianova – PhD, Associate Professor, 07 Management and Administrating, 073 Management
Olha Yuriivna Sopotsko – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor.
Valentyna Andriivna Tkachenko – PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor.
Yurii Oleksandrovych Tretynychenko – PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor.
Yuliia Serhiivna Khrutba – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor.
Yurii Yuriiovych Yaroslav – PhD in Juridical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Viktoriia Valeriivna Medvedska – PhD, Senior Lecturer, 08 Law, 081 Law.
Yuliia Oleksandrivna Bozhok – Senior Lecturer.
Oleksandra Victorivna Kostiuchenko – Assistant Lecturer.
Kateryna Serhiivna Penkivska – Assistant Lecturer.
Ilona Ihorivna Khalatska – Assistant Lecturer.
The department graduates masters in 073 Management, educational programs- Logistics and Project Management, bachelors in 073 Management, educational program- Logistics and 081 Law.
You can find more information on the faculty majors on the Web-page University Courses.
Academic, teaching and guiding works:
- Vorkut T. A., Bilonoh O.Ye., Volynets L.M., Petunin A.V., Sopotsko O.Yu., Khalatska I.I. Management Supply Chains of Perishable Food. Monograph. – Kyiv: Millennium, 2022. – 240 p.
- Vorkut T., Petunin A., Sribna N., Kharuta V., Khrutba Yu. Section of collective monograph «Innovative Integrated Computer Systems in Strategic Project Management» [Text]: Collective monograph edited by I. Linde. European University Press. Riga: ISMA, 2022. – 258 p. – Portfolio Management for Public Participation Projects [Text]: Monograph – Riga: ISMA, 2022. – pp. 171-200.
- Vorkut T. A., Luschai Yu.V., Kharuta V.S., Chechet A.M. Strategic Project Management of Logistics Autsourcing. Monograph. – Kyiv: Millennium, 2021. – 156 p.
- Vorkut T. A., Bilonoh O.Ye., Dmytrychenko A.M., Petunin A.V., Sribna N.V., Tretynychenko Yu.O. Portfolio-Oriented Management in Organizational Networks. Monograph. – Kyiv: Millennium, 2021. – 227 p.
- Vorkut T. A., Halak, I.I., Petunin A.V., Kharuta V.S. Portfolio Supply Chain Management in Logistics Strategies Implementation. Monograph – Kyiv: Millennium, 2020. – 210 p.
- Romaniuk B.V., Bantyshev О.F. Special Types of Excuse in Law in Ukraine: Conditions, Procedure and Development of this Sub-Institute. Monograph. -K. Krok, 2019. –343 p.
- Khrutba Yu. S., Kupalova H. I. Environmental and Economic Aspects of Logistics and Transpot Optimization Enterprises. Monograph – Kyiv: “Comprint”, 2019. – 147 p.
- Marunych V.S., Kharuta V.S. Theoretical and Practical Construction Projects of Urban Passenger Routes. Monograph – Kyiv: Millennium, 2018. – 163 p.
- Romaniuk B.V., Bantyshev О.F. Criminal Responsibility for Causing Death to a Person: Classification and Delimitation from Related Crimes. Monograph – Ternopil: “Textbooks and Manuals”, 2017. – 678 p.
- Vorkut T. A., Dmytrychenko A.M., Tsymbal N.M., Chechet A.M. Project Management in Transport Foreign Economic Activity. Monograph – Kyiv: NTU, 2015. – 184 p.
- Vorkut T.A. Transport Service in Supply Chain. Monograph – K.: NTU, 2002. – 248 p.
- Akmen V., Sorokina, S., Kruhlova O., Pavlyshyn, M., Volynets L., Kot O., Sevostianova A., Cherevychna N., Zabrodska H., Lutsiv N. (2022). Research of the Market and Economic Situation State of the Cosmetics Industry in the Context of Reforming the Regulatory Framework and Harmonization in Accordance with the Requirements of the EU Regulations. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (13 (117)), pp. 24–36.doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2022.258652 Scopus)
- Gameliak I., Dmytrychenko A., Tsybulskyi V., Kharchenko A. (2022). Determining the Effect of Reinforcing a Cement-Concrete Coating of Bridges on the Stressed-Strained State of Structures. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Tecnologies. 1 (1 (115)), pp. 21–31. doi:https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2022.251189. (Scopus)
- Hameliak I.P., Kharchenko A.N., Dmytrychenko A.N., Tsybulskyi V.N., O.O. (2022). Hustieliev Research of Strength and Condition of Cement Concrete Pavement on Bridges by Non-destructive Methods. Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures, № 108, pp. 243-253. doi: 10.32347/2410-2547.2022.108.243-254. (Web of Science)
- Medvedska Victoria V., Melnyk Mariia B., Rufanova Viktoriia M., Pletenets Viktor M. (2022) European Experience of Prevention and Combating Domestic Violence. Baku State University Law, 2022. 8271/11. (Scopus)
- Khrutba V., Kharchenko A., Khrutba Y., Kolbasin Mykola, Tsybulskyi, Silantieva I., Lysak R. (2022). Applying a Design Mindset to Develop a Prototype of an Electronic Service for Assessing the Impact on the Environment. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2022, 4(2-118), р. 6–1. (Scopus)
- Shmatkovska T., Volynets L., Dielini M., Magopets O., Kopchykova I., Kytaichuk T., Popova Y. (2022). Strategic Management of the Enterprise Using the System of Strategic Management Accounting in Conditions of Sustainable Development. AD ALTA: JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH Double-Blind Peer-Reviewed, Vol. 12. – 2022, issue 2, special Issue XXIX., pp. 123-128 (Web of Science)
- Sova Oleg, Radzivilov Hryhorii, Shyshatskyi Andrii, Shvets Pavel, Tkachenko, Valentyna and Nevhad Serhii, Zhuk Oleksandr, Kravchenko Serhii, Molodetskyi Bohdan, Miahkykh Hennadii. (2022). Development of a Method to Improve the Reliability of Assessing the Condition of the Monitoring Object in Special Purpose Information Systems (April 28, 2022). European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2(3 (116), pp. 6–14, 2022. doi:10.15587/1729-4061.2022.254122, Scopus. https://ssrn.com/abstract=4115908 (Scopus)
- Volynets L., Horobinska I., Nakonechna S., Petunin A., Romaniuk S., Khomenko I., Zachosova N. (2022). Principle of the Assessment of the Readiness of Motor Transport Enterprises for Economic Development Based on a Two-Component Methodological Approach. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (13 (118)), pp. 12–21. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2022.263041. (Scopus)
- Khrutba Y., Mateichyk V., Khrutba V., Kharchenko A., Protsyk O., Silantieva I. (2021). Developing a Tool for Environmental Impact Assessment of Planned Activities and Transport Infrastructure Facilities. Transportation Research Procedia, Volume 55, 2021, pp. 1194-1201 (Scopus)
- Volynets L., Sopotsko O., Khrutba Y., Sevostianova A., Levchenko I. (2021). Optimization of International Road Transportation of Cargoes in the Management of Enterprises of Agricultural Sector and Road Transport Enterprises. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies –. 2021 Vol. 6, Issue 3 (114). 6, (3 (114)), – pp. 57 ̶ 63. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2021.248191. http://journals.uran.ua/eejet/article/view/248191. (Scopus)
- Alkema Victor G., Darushyn Oleksandr V., Vorkut Tetiana A., Bilonog Oksana Ye., Tretynychenko Yurii O. (2020). Theoretical Base of Modeling the Project Team with a Service Technical Systems by Simulation. International Journal of Management (IJM). – 2020. – Vol. 11, Issue 6. – pp. 453–465. Article ID: IJM_11_04_044. (Scopus)
- Melnychenko , Kharuta V., Tretynychenko Y. (2020). System Model of Information Flows in Networks of the Electric Supply System in Transport Infrastructure Projects. The proceedings of the 24th International Scientific Conference Transport Means 2020. September 30 – October 02, 2020. pp.132-135 (Scopus)
- Vitalii S. Kharuta (2020). Fundamentals of the System Simulation Methodology “PERSONMACHINE” in Project and Program Management. International Journal of Management (IJM) Volume 11, Issue 3, March 2020, pp. 133–142 (Scopus)
- Al-Ammori A., Dmytrychenko A.N., Al-Ammori H.A. (2019). Probabilistic-Mathematical Models for Formation of the Information Flows in the Aircraft’s Fire Alarm System // International Scientific and Technical Journal «Management Informatics Problems». – 2019. – № 4. – pp. 112-124 (Scopus).
- Al-Ammouri Ali, Dmytrychenko A., Al-Ammori H., Kharuta V. (2019). Development of Structures of the Aircraft Fire Alarm System by Means of Nested Modules // Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. Information and controlling system. – Kharkiv. Issue 2/9 (98), 2019. pp. 14-22. (Scopus)
- Bilonog O., Vorkut T., Volynets L., Sopotsko O., Levchenko I. (2019). The Model to Optimize Deliveries of Perishable Food Products in Supply Chains. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. – 2019. – Vol. 5, Issue 3 (101). – pp. 43–50. DOI: 10.15587/1729-4061.2019.177903. (Scopus)
- Hurnak V., Volynets , Khalatska I. (2019) Intellectualization of Logistic Supply Chains on the Basis of Forecasting Volumes of Cargo Transportation. 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport”. MATEC Web of Conferences 2019. No 294, 04013. (Web of Science)
- Klochan A., Al-Ammouri A., Dmytrychenko A. (2019) Polarimetric Technologies for Object`s Attitude Sensing // IEEE 39th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO). – K.: Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, 2019, pp. 712-717. (Scopus)
- Kupalova G., Honcharenko N., Khrutba J. (2019). «Information and Analytical Support for Organizing Commodity Flow on Environmental and Economic Basis» Advanced Computer Information Technologies. ACIT 2019. – pp. 374-379. (Scopus)
- Tsiutsiura S.V., Kyivska K.I., Tsiutsiura M.I., Kryvoruchko O.V., Dmytrychenko A.M. (2019) Formation of a Generalized Information Model of a Construction Object // International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) Volume 10, Issue 02, February 2019, pp. 69–79. (Scopus)
- Busol O. Yu., Romaniuk B.V. Organized Crime in Ukraine: Definition, Analysis, Counteraction: educational and practical manual. – Kyiv: Yurinkom Inter, 2022. – 256 p.
- Dovzhenko Ye. V., Chechet A.M. Practical guide on Transport Law of Ukraine: educational manual. – Kyiv: Millennium, 2017. – 500 p.
- Marunych V.S., Shmorhun L.H. Civil Passenger Traffic Organization and Management: textbook. – К: “Millennium”, 2017. – 500 p.
- Vorkut Т.А., Bilonoh О.Ye., Dmytrychenko А.М., Tretynychenko Yu.О. Supply Chain Management: Logistic Aspect. Educational manual – К.: NTU, 2017. – 286 p.
- Romaniuk B.V., Bantyshev О.F Criminal Sanctions for Crimes against Traffic Safety and Vehicle Operations: educational commentary-manual. – К.: Krok, 2015. – 202 p.
- Vorkut T. A. Рroject Analysis. – К.: UCIC, 2000. – 440 p
The Main Research Areas at the Department of Trasport Law and Logistics:
- models and methods of logistics systems rational management in supply chains;
- models and methods of strategic project management and logistics systems development programs;
- models and methods of passenger traffic assessment on public transport routes;
- general theoretical basis of transport law systematization;
- theoretical and legal problems of special knowledge usage in pre-trial investigation.
The Academic Staff Training. There are six postgraduate students in the doctorate of the department.
Address: office 439, 1 Mykhaila Omelianovycha-Pavlenka Str., Kyiv 01010, Ukraine.
Telephone: +38 (044) 254–43–26