On September, 1st an official initiation ceremony for the first-year students of National Transport University was held in the Spivoche Pole.
Rector of National Transport University, Professor Mykola Dmytrychenko addressed a warm greeting to the freshmen, their parents and relatives.
Among guests of honour who attended the ceremony and congratulated our students were:
- The first Minister of Transport of Ukraine, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine, People’s Deputy of Ukraine of the Parliament second and fourth convocations, Head of the Federation of Employers in the Field of Transport in Ukraine Orest Klympush;
- Chairman of the Board of UkrAVTO JSC, Olexander Kozis
- Chief Executive Officer of FALCON-AUTO LLC, Nina Vasadze
- Chairman of the Board of NIKO Andriy Shelyuh
- Head of the Department of the Construction Machines, Farid AbuKhadid
- Director of the Research and Development Institute DerzhdorNDI, Vasyl Nahaychuk
During the ceremony the representatives of the FALCON-AUTO LLC presented two new cars manufactured by KIA Motors. The Chief Executive Officer of FALCON-AUTO Nina Vasadze said: “As the official distributor of KIA in Ukraine, we support the global policy of KIA Motors for corporate social responsibility aimed at development of society, in particular in providing support to education. We hope that the use of the latest achievements of the KIA will make a significant contribution to the improvement of the quality of students training at National Transport University”.