CALL FOR SELECTION OF STUDENTS TO STUDY FOR ONE SEMESTER AT THE UNIVERSITAT POLITÈCNICA DE VALÈNCIA (SPAIN), WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF ERASMUS+ KA171.
National Transport University and the Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain) agreed to cooperate on the exchange of students and staff in the context of the Erasmus+ KA171 program.
To whom: Students of the National Transport University
Where to: Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV).
Period of the stay in the UPV: 1st February to 30th June 2024
What: The selected students will study between 20 and 30 ECTS in the UPV’s School of Informatics.
Available subjects in English can be found on the following link, in order to compare the contents of the subjects with your syllabus
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED: BEFORE 15/09/2023 to International Office at NTU
FURTHER INFORMATON: For further information, please contact your Institutional Erasmus+ Coordinator: Vitalii Kharuta email@example.com
The application should contain
1. Academic record.
2. Personal CV in English.
3. English certificate: B2 or higher
4. Motivation letter where the applicant expresses the reasons why she/he wishes to participate in this exchange.
5. Others (Certificates, Diplomas, Articles etc.)
STUDENTS WITH ADMISSION PRIORITY
By the priorities of the Erasmus+ Program, students in any of the following circumstances will have a preference for the award of the one mobilities of this type offered in this call, even with a lower score than other candidates.
1. Students with a scholarship from the Ministry of Education of their country or equivalent official educational organization.
2. Be a large family member, according to the recognition of the country of origin.
3. Be a member of a single parent family
4. Have a disability more significant than 33% officially recognized in the country of origin or residence.
5. Have refugee status in the country of residence.
6. Risk of social exclusion or social emergency
7. Be an orphan
8. Students working full time
A copy of the corresponding certificate or legal document must be provided of the alleged circumstance.
These mobilities have an additional financing of €250 per month.
The Selection Committee will consider the following criteria in the selection of all candidates:
1. The GPA (up to 5 points);
2. English Certificate (B2 4 points, C1 4,5 points and C2 5 points);
3. The motivation letter (up to 5 points);
4. Applicant’s CV (up to 5 points)
5. Others (Certificates, Diplomas, Articles etc.) (up to 5 points)
The list of candidates with the scores obtained will be published on the National Transport University website and on the Project website. The candidates will have one week to present the claims they deem appropriate to the selection committee.
After this period, the selection committee will resolve the claims, if any, and issue the final list of nominees and reserve list, which National Transport University website and on the Project website.
For further information, please contact your Institutional Erasmus+ Coordinator: Vitalii Kharuta firstname.lastname@example.org